- Show Info
- Program Education
- International Travelers
Bringing the Industry Together
SNAXPO 2017 will feature a comprehensive program of educational sessions designed to give snack food professionals a competitive advantage in today’s rapidly changing marketplace. Food law and regulation update, new and emerging snacks, and the state of snacking, will be just a few of the important topics discussed.
For Session Times, please view the Conference Schedule
- Food Law and Regulation Update, Martin Hahn, Hogan Lovells US LLC
- New and Emerging Snacks in both the Traditional and in the Better for You Category, Sally Lyons Wyatt, IRI
- Looking Ahead: Legislation and Regulations Affecting the Snack Industry, Mike Torrey, Michael Torrey Associates
- State of Snacking: Lessons Learned from the Global Market, Jared Koerten, Euromonitor
- Labeling Workshop, Beth Johnson, MS, RD, Food Directions, LLC
Three educational sessions on important issues affecting the Latin American Industry, entirely in Spanish. Topics to be determined.