- Show Info
- Program Education
- International Travelers
Booth Request Information
SNAXPO booth space is limited. To reserve your space now, please contact Liz Wells, email@example.com, or call 703.836.4500 ext. 202. SNAC International’s Exhibit Hall Manager reserves the right to use discretion in reassigning spaces in cases where companies with competitive products have exhibits adjacent to each other. Final space assignments are at the discretion of SNAC International. SNAC International members and non-members may exhibit at SNAXPO 2017.
Exhibit Space Rates & Booth Information
- Booth pricing is based on location. "A" locations are $12,275; "B" locations are $8,400; and all other locations are $4,400. All booth pricing is for a 10' x 10'. You may reserve up to two booths to make a 10' x 20'.
- There is an additional $1,250 fee for non-members of SNAC International.
- All Booth dimensions are 10’ x 10’.
- Standard 10’ x 10’ booths have 8’ high back wall, 3’ side dividers, one 6' draped table, one waste basket, and an ID sign. Carpet is not included with your booth and must be ordered. Sign hanging/rigging is not permitted. All furniture not included with booth and services are the responsibility of the exhibiting company. For standard booths, all exhibitor equipment and signage must fit within the 8’ height dimensions. Booths are regulated by IAEE standards.
- Each fully paid Exhibitor is entitled to a Booth listing and 200 word description in the official SNAXPO program book.
- Exhibitors receive a free word listing on the SNAXPO 2017 website, upon receipt of exhibit contract, payment and booth description. (Exhibitors will have the opportunity to link to their own web site.)
- Attendees can make appointments with exhibitors online, another way to promote your products/services.
- Exhibitors will receive one complimentary full package registration with their first 10’ x 10’ booth, which includes all social and General Session events providing you with more valuable networking opportunities. With an additional 10’ x 10’ booth reserved, you receive a complimentary exhibit hall only badge. This badge allows your staff to set-up, dismantle and work your booth during exhibit hall hours as well as attend the educational sessions held on the trade show floor. Exhibitors may purchase additional full registration packages for a fee as well as additional exhibit hall only badges. Exhibitors will also receive an unlimited number of customer badges to be used to invite your current and prospective ready-to-eat manufacturing customers to SNAXPO and visit the exhibit hall, have lunch each day, and attend the breakout educational sessions.
- General Sessions are not scheduled during exhibit hours.
- To encourage continuous traffic in the exhibit hall:
- - Prize drawings each day with a grand prize given away on the final day – sponsorships are available
- - The SNAC International Information Services Booth, Lunch & Beverage and Education Sessions are located inside the exhibit hall.